It sounds weird, but sparkling tonic is a perfect match for cold brew. The soft bitterness of both drinks go very well together, and even more so if you add an orange slice. This is a classic mix for the lovers of gin tonic, but even without gin, it is an excellent option for a surprising alcohol-free drink.
- a handful of ice cubes
- 100 ml °ColdFever cold brew coffee
- 100 ml of Tonic water
- 20 ml of sugar syrup (if you like it real sweet)
- 1 orange wheel
- Pour the tonic water in a collins glass filled with ice cubes
- Slowly pour the cold brew coffee (aim for the ice cubes)
- Gently add the syrup (if needed)
- Garnish with an orange wheel
- Stir and enjoy!
Add 50 ml of gin into your cold brew tonic, it makes an incredibly tasty addition. The sugar syrup can be left behind, to better pronounce the gin flavour.